Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to vacant seats of AICTE approved M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics
: 5 seats vacants) courses for session 2016-17. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates. Scholarship will also be given to GPAT qualified candidates as per AICTE rules. The Application form can be downloaded from University Website and submitted along with bank draft of Rs. 250/- in favor of Finance officer, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly payable at Bareilly. The application form will be submitted to Head, Department of Pharmacy, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly – 243006, Uttar pradesh by registered/speed post/personally along with self attested testimonials.
- For admission to M. Pharm Ist year, incumbent must passed B. Pharm form UGC recognized University/college/Institution recognized by the AICTE or approved by the equivalent committee of M.J.P. Rohilkhand University scoring not less than 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Student who have appeared in B. Pharm final year examination are eligible to apply for admission in M. Pharm Ist Year, Ist Semester. But they must produce their B. Pharm Final Year Marks sheet at the time of admission.
- All other rules implemented by the University form time to time shall be applicable
- Reservation and Fee reimbursement rules are applicable as per Uttar Pradesh government rules.
Specialization and Number of seats
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology) : 15 seats (Vacant
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) : 15 seats (Vacant
|Tution fee || 50,000/- per semester
|Caution money ||8,000/- one time and refundable after completion of course
|Other fee ||550/- which includes sports, enollment fee, etc
|Total fee ||58,550/-